The Africa Film Society Screenwriting Competition seeks to encourage and showcase African screenwriters on the Continent and in the Diaspora. Deadline for Submissions is Dec 30th 2016. Original Stories Only. No Adaptations.
- Screenplay must be in PDF format.
- Applicant must include an attachment with the following information: (Full Name, Age, Phone Number, Email Address, City, Country)
- Screenplays must run between 10 and 20 pages in length.
- Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant.
- All screenplays and attachments must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline December 30th 2016 11pm GMT.
- Eligibility: Open to ALL Africans living on the continent and in the diaspora.
- All rights remain with the author of the script.
- No Entry Fee required.
- Only One script per applicant.
Prize: $500 USD